This delicious slice has all the healthy benefits including our Immune Boosting powder!
It is also filled with healthy fats, is refined sugar- free, raw, vegan and gluten free!
- In a food processor blend the almonds and Medjool dates together until it forms a sticky dough. (if your dough isn’t sticky enough to bind together, add a couple more dates.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a slice tin and set in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecakes
- Blend the raw cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil, and vanilla together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour half the mixture into the cupcake molds, leaving the rest to make the raspberry layer.
- Add the raspberries to the blender and blend until smooth. Add the raspberry layer on top and place in the freezer.
- Let freeze for 4 hours then remove from freezer and serve with fresh raspberries