These delicious cookie bars are made with our Boost powder so they are packed full of superfood goodness!!!
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup plus 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2½ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons OE Boost powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 tbs water
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until combined. Add the almond flour and Boost powder and stir to combine (the mixture will be thick). Fold in the chocolate chips and press into the pan. Place in the freezer so that it firms up a bit while making the next layer.
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, cacao powder, and sea salt until the walnuts are well chopped. Add the dates and pulse to combine, adding 2 tablespoons water if needed. Process until smooth, then spread onto the cookie layer. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired. Freeze for 30 minutes (this will make them easier to cut).
Image courtesy of LoveandLemons