These cookies are vegan, and MUCH lower in sugar, fat, and calories than traditional chocolate chip cookies, with no cholesterol, butter or eggs in the recipe.
- 140g oat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp raw sugar (optional)
- 1/3 cup carob (or sugar free) chips
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia or walnuts
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3-5 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp Optimal Essentials Immune powder
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients , and form into a big ball.
- Now make little balls from the big one. For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away).
- Bake for nine minutes. Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. For softer cookies, store in a lidded plastic container. For crispier cookies, store in a lidded glass container.
- 3-5 tbsp milk of choice, as needed