Our Home Care Package
At Optimal Essentials we are passionate about improving the nutrition levels of senior Australians.
One of the barriers to improving the nutritional status of seniors is access to quality dietary advice and nutritional supplements. Under the Government Home Care Package scheme, nutritional advice and supplements are now supported.
We have worked with our dietitians to develop an online nutrition platform. This platform includes the internationally recognised mini nutritional assessment screening tool and product recommendation algorithms, to provide you with tailored nutrition recommendations. It is then seamlessly sent to your Home Care Provider enabling you to order the recommended products. Once approved by your Home Care Provider the products are sent directly to you and paid for by your Home Care provider from your Home Care Plan.
The process is as easy as these simple steps
- Complete our Dietary Screening Questionnaire online, or if you already have a recommendation from your dietitian or doctor go to the "I already have a recommendation" link to place your order.
- If you have any specific questions about the recommendations you have received then you can message our dietitians for further individual advice via our online messaging system.
- Once your order is approved by your Home Care provider we will immediately dispatch your order to you at home and invoice your Home Care Provider direct. You don't need to pay anything.
- You can setup your order on a subscription so you can receive regular scheduled deliveries without the need to worry about reordering every time you run out. You may cancel your subscription at anytime.
- We allow you to include a second contact on your account so your carer or a family member can login and help you retake the dietary assessment or update your orders as appropriate.