These popsicles are the perfect vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free healthy alternative to ice-cream!!!
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Granola for topping
- Sugar-free maple syrup or honey for extra sweetness (optional)
- 1 tsp Optimal Essentials Immune powder for extra goodness
- Whisk together coconut milk, Immune powder and sweetener in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds halfway and freeze for 30 minutes. Leave 1/3 of mixture for final layer.
- Blend blueberries in blender until smooth.
- Remove popsicles from freezer and add blue berry mix and final layer of coconut mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with granola and insert wooden stick. Freeze for an additional 4 hours.