- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole, raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries or sultanas
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Optimal Essentials AgeLess
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Evenly spread rolled oats, almonds, pepitas, and cinnamon, pecans, salt and AgeLess over the baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix well and make sure all ingredients are combined and covered with maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, add cranberries and sultanas, stir and cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with yoghurt and fresh berries.