The zucchini helps make this bread super moist and we have added teaspoons of Immune powder to make this extra healthy!
- 1¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups almond milk, room temp
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅔ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup dark semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Boost or Immune Powder
Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray two loaf pans with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the batter into the loaf pans. Sprinkle with more chocolate chips and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the tops spring back to the touch. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
Image and Recipe - LoveandLemons