- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 Sliced pears for each bowl
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Optimal Essentials Immune powder
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and spray 4 individual ramekin dishes with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and Immune powder.
Add in the milk, sugar, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and apple sauce. Stir to combine.
Carefully pour oatmeal mixture into ramekin dishes.
Place the sliced pears on top of the oatmeal.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the top is nicely golden. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Drizzle each portion with maple syrup if you want it a bit sweeter.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.